- Perform chemical analysis and physical property testing of materials and products.
- Research, design, and develop new production processes.
- Coordinate and perform tests.
- Analyze data to develop conclusions.
- Communicate results of analysis and research.
- Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Create standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
- Assist in the establishment of timelines and budgets.
- Install, maintain, and inspect equipment and facilities.
- Perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or a related field
- Master’s degree in chemical engineering or a related field desirable
- Three to five years’ experience in a production or research environment
- Singaporean / PR only
Email to apply: email@example.com